This course aims to:
- Describe the first developments of VR and the various applications of VR throughout its history;
- Introduce and explain the concepts of Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality and Augmented Reality through concrete examples;
- Provide technical knowledge for the development of a web-based Virtual Reality project.
At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Know the history of Virtual Reality: key moments and developments;
- Explain and distinguish the concepts of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality;
Implement a VR environment in A-Frame.