To attend this course you must:
- Be over 18 years old;
- Have the technical conditions necessary to attend the course online, namely a computer with Internet access;
- Meet the prerequisites of the course.
Students who pass the course may request a certificate issued by the University of Coimbra. Fees will apply. More information at https://www.uc.pt/academicos/propinas/emolumento.
Pré-requisitos para candidatura
Applicants must present the following documents:
- Digital copy of your ID card (Portuguese citizens) or Passport (all other applicants)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Diploma that proves you have the required condition to be admitted to the course (except current and former UC students)
- Statement confirming the authenticity of the documents and data submitted in the application (the document template is provided on the platform where the application is submitted; the document should be signed and scanned)
Pré-requisitos para participação
Applicants must have a good level of English, as the course is fully taught in English (recommendation of B1)
The technical requisites required to have access to all contents of this course include:
- a computer with an operating system;
- Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, as the e-learning platform that is used (Moodle) proves to be more compatible with these browsers;
- VLC, which will allow the visualization of multimedia contents;
- text writing and reading software (e.g. Microsoft Office).